Luvata Franklin is located in Kentucky just north of Nashville, Tennessee and manufactures high performance tube, hairpins, corrosion solutions, and high-pressure alloy tube UNILLOY® for the air-conditioning and refrigeration industry (ACR).
Franklin focuses on delivering higher value added products and product development to exceed the needs of our customers focused on material costs and increasing energy efficiency and performance.
Applications for inner grooved ACR Tubes
- Air-conditioning (residential and commercial)
- Refrigeration (commercial and transport)
- Heat-exchanger manufacturing (all HVAC/R segments)
Luvata products manufactured in Franklin, Kentucky:
Ask us about:
- Tinned hairpins
- High performance products
- UNITUBE® - Luvata's standard DHP copper tube is available as hairpins, smooth or inner-grooved tube. UNITUBE® can also be tin coated with Luvata's T-Proof® corrosion resistant coating.
- Applications for UNILLOY® - UNILLOY is a specially configured alloy for ACR and is patent pending. It is targeted to reduce metal content and enable the use of new high-pressure refrigerants.
Luvata Franklin, Inc.
4720 Bowling Green Road, P.O. Box 539
Franklin, Kentucky 42135, United States
Phone: +270 586 8201