Luvata to appear at World non-Ferrous Conference, India
Justin Roux, Senior Vice-President of Luvata Group, is announced as a key speaker at the World Non-Ferrous Conference 2016. The conference, organized by Mtlexs, takes place on 7 & 8 October 2016 at Vivanta by Taj-President, Mumbai, India.
According to Mtlexs, the non-ferrous metals E-marketplace, India is going to be the fastest growing economy in the next decade with a projected GDP of 7.6% GDP. Mtlexs sees India emerging as an economic powerhouse in which the non-ferrous metal sector (with 10%+ annual growth) will be one of the fastest growing sectors with its requirements running into several billion dollars per year.
Mtlexs has named the event “VISION 2022 - FUTURE READY ECOSYSTEM”. Its aim is to facilitate discussion and positivity between producers, recyclers, end-users, associations, government authorities and all industry members on India’s demand growth, and to help its innovation keep up with the world - achieving double digit growth for the next decade.
The main thrust of the conference will be to discuss increasing demand of non ferrous metal industry in India. The ‘Make in India’ campaign is expected to be a great catalyst to spur non-ferrous metal demand, coupled with enhanced thrusts to sectors like defence, railways, metro, power and housing.
Justin Roux spent the first ten years of his career as an engineer in mining, offshore, oil and gas and petrochemicals, before going on to work in communications; specialising in the strategies of taking companies through times of change, turnaround and crisis. As a writer and travelling journalist he has covered technical, cultural and political issues across the World, writing for The Howard Hughes Foundation, The Lonely Planet, the British press, EU Vision and a number of other publications, as well as having been the editor of three titles. He is a regular public speaker on the topics of business transformation and technology, weaving wisdom from the past and the potential of the future into his passions for engineering and business.
Other key speakers include:
- Engr. Salam Al Sharif, Chairman, Sharif Group of Companies & President, BMR,
- Mr. Nasser Aboura, Managing Partner, Aboura Metals FZCO & Vice President, BMR,
- Mr. Satish Pai, Deputy Managing Director, Hindalco Industries Ltd.,
- Mr. Balvinder Kumar, IAS, Secretary, Ministry of Mines,
- Mr. Vijay Kalantri, President, All India Association of Industries,
- Mr. Anshul Gupta, CEO, PGI Group & Treasurer, BMR, UAE,
- Prof. K S S Murthy, Secretary, Aluminium Association of India,
- Mr. Sanjeev Ranjan, Managing Director, International Copper Association India,
- Mr. Bharat Malkani, Chairman, Max Aerospace and Aviation Limited & Co Chairman of the Aviation and Defence Committee of FICCI,
- Mr. Rob Smith, Senior Research Analyst, Wood Mackenzie,
- Mr. Rikab Mehta, Vice President, Bombay Metal Exchange,
- Mr. L. Pughazenthy, Executive Director, India Lead Zinc Development Association,
- Mr. Vijay Acharya, CEO - Avia Wealth Management Ltd UK and
- Dr. Biswajit Nag, Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
For more information, contact:
or visit the event website at WNFC2016