UltraBraze® is specifically designed for furnace brazing applications and is especially effective in overcoming the challenges of large gap steel-to-steel brazing.
Delivering consistent brazing results with a single pass,
UltraBraze’s joint strength, wetting and filling characterists
are superior compared with traditional CDA 102 or 110 alloys.
Advantages of using UltraBraze
- Improved wetting into weld joints with reduced puddling
- Consistent, predictable results
- Improved joint quality, appearance and strength
- Increased productivity
- Cost savings associated with lower energy consumption, redundant operations and the elimination of flux or binder
- Less scrap and improved throughput
UltraBraze is ideally suited for brazing various stampings, castings, machine screw and other piece part operations.
UltraBraze applications include:
– Torque converters
– Muffler hanger brackets
– Fuel rails
- Lawn and Garden
Patent pending UltraBraze® consists of 4.5% zinc, 2% iron and copper and is available in the following forms: